If you like this template, please remember to rate it on Themeforest - it really helps us to know what people think of our templates. To rate this item, go to your Downloads page on Themeforest, then next to this template click on a star rating you'd like to give us.
WooCommerce Email Notification Templates
To install a email set you’ll need to copy files to your WooCommerce active theme. You can use any FTP software or a wordpress plugin like File Manager.
How to Install ?.
Attention: Before you make any changes, it is important to backup your data.
1) Unzip the file.
2) Create a folder "woocommerce" in your active theme.
To Overwrite the WooCommerce default email templates go to your themes folder, next /woocommerce and then /emails - create if it doesn’t exist. Path should be
For WooCommerce, WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Memberships only upload WooCommerce folder in PHP-file
For WooCommerce-Bookings Upload Both WooCommerce-Bookings and WooCommerce folder in PHP-file
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails, and you will find the section, Email Template.
Here you will find some elementary options where you can change colors, logo, footer text. For more advanced modification you will have to edit the template in the file system.
email-header.php - the file contains the header of email
email-footer.php - the file contains the footer of email
email-styles.php - allows to output a set of CSS rules directly into the template as inline styles.
To add a image-based logo paste your hosted image URL into the Header Image field. The current logo width is set to 170 pixels, to add a custom width open email-header.php and update $logoWidth = "170"; // logo width in pixels.
How to Change Hero Image
You can modify email templates using your favorite IDE or text editor. The advantage of this method is that it gives you more control over the code used in the templates.
email-footer.php - the file contains the footer of email
$email_offer_banner_url ="Enter Offer Banner Link"; // Offer Banner URL
$email_facebook_url ="Enter Facebook Link"; // Facebook URL
$email_twitter_url ="Enter Twitter Link"; // Twitter URL
$email_instagram_url ="Enter Instagram Link"; // Instagram URL
$email_pinterest_url ="Enter Pinterest Link"; // Pinterest URL
$email_googleplus_url ="Enter Google Link"; // Google Plus URL
$email_appstore_url =" Enter Appstore URL"; // Appstore URL
$email_playstore_url ="Enter Playstore URL"; // Playstore URL
$email_link_name_1 ="About us"; // Footer Link 1 Name
$email_link_name_2 ="Email Preferences"; // Footer Link 2 Name
$email_link_url_1 ="Enter About us Link"; // Footer Link 1 URL
$email_link_url_2 ="Enter Email Preferences Link"; // Footer Link 2 URL
$email_address_info ="© Emaily Inc. | 800 Broadway, Suite 1500 | New York, NY 000123, USA."; // Email Address Info
$email_footer_info ="If you have any quetions please contact us email@example.com. Unsubscribe from our mailing lists"; // Email Footer Info
How to Change Google Font
WooCommerce version 3.0.x
WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.2.x
WooCommerce Bookings 1.x.x<
WooCommerce Memberships 1.8.x
- Addresses > email-addresses.php
- Customer Details > email-customer-details.php
- Footer > email-footer.php
- Header > email-header.php
- Order Details > email-order-details.php
- Order Items > email-order-items.php
- CSS Style Sheet > email-styles.php
- Customer: Invoice > customer-invoice.php
- Customer: New Account > customer-new-account.php
- Customer: Note > customer-note.php
- Customer: Reset Password > customer-reset-password.php
- Customer: Subscription on Hold > on-hold-subscription.php
- Customer: Expired Subscription > expired-subscription.php
- Customer: Payment Retry > customer-payment-retry.php
- Customer: Renewal Invoice > customer-renewal-invoice.php
- Cancelled Subscription > cancelled-subscription.php
- Subscription Info > subscription-info.php
- Admin: New Booking > admin-new-booking.php
- Admin: Booking Cancelled > admin-booking-cancelled.php
- Customer: Booking Confirmed > customer-booking-confirmed.php
- Customer: Booking Cancelled > customer-booking-cancelled.php
- Customer: Booking Notification > customer-booking-notification.php
- Customer: Booking Reminder > customer-booking-reminder.php
- Customer: Membership Ending Soon>membership-ending-soon.php
- Customer: Membership Ended > membership-ended.php
- Customer: Membership Note > membership-note.php
- Customer: Membership Renewal Reminder > membership-renewal-reminder.php
Frequently asked questions
How do I send a test email to ensure the email templates are installed correctly?
- In the section Email Template click at the button Click here to preview your email template.
- You can install the extensions WooCommerce Email Test or similar plugin.
- You can place a test order or create a test account.
Most Common Problems and Solutions?
- The path to the email templates is set wrong. Your CMS system cannot find the templates.
These are most common reasons. Ensure everything is okay.
Do you offer Installation & Customization as a service?
- Bought an email template and need a bit of customization work completed?
Let’s do it.
Installation & Customization Service
Don’t have HTML and CSS skills? This service is exactly for you. One of our programmer will professionally install and customize the e-mail template you purchased.
The Installation & Customization service includes
– Installation one of email template you have purchased
– Customization one of email template by your wishes (Images, Texts, Colors etc.)
– Testing its functionality in your environment
– Together 2 hours of net time by one of our programmer
– Once you have paid the service, you will send email on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org
– You will communicate with the programmer through email or AnyDesk remote software
Here’s what we will need
– Admin login details
– FTP login details
– Your website’s logo
– Your instructions
The price of Installation & Customization service is $60.